Stunning five bedroom house, arranged over four ample floors, featuring a stunning first reception room, amazing kitchen/dining room, five excellent bedrooms and a gorgeous private rear garden.
- Superb five bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Two brilliant reception rooms, one with balcony access
- Fabulous dining room with an excellent open-plan kitchen
- High-spec appliances and stylish cupboard design
- Five fantastic double bedrooms with plenty of natural light
- Two bathrooms, two en suite shower rooms + guest cloakroom
- Beautiful private rear garden
- Gorgeous star lights on each landing
This marvellous house is set within a secure private gated mews on the quiet Sullivan Road, moments away from the river and within good proximity to a number of local shops and restaurants.
South Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
Putney Bridge station
Wandsworth Town station
Parsons Green station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,008 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,981 (184 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000