A fantastic five bedroom house arranged over three floors, benefiting from a fabulous refurbishment throughout, well proportioned living areas and a lovely garden.
- Excellent five bedroom house in desirable location
- Double reception room with bay-fronted window
- Stunning eat-in kitchen with ample space to dine
- Bright and spacious bedrooms
- Beautiful bathroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Easy to maintain garden with artificial lawn and decking
- Excellent location moments from Streatham Common Station
- Wonderfully dressed by One World Trading Co.
Lewin Road is conveniently situated just off Streatham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities.
Streatham Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tooting Bec Lido
A great place for a swim! Because it's an open air pool, it's ideal in the summer.
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
Classic hot and cold desserts, milkshakes and gelato served in a low-lit, purple and black setting.
Streatham Common station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,842 (171 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400