This stunning four bedroom family home is well arranged over three floors and boasts generous entertaining space, many original features and a stunning kitchen leading to a pretty garden.
- Elegant mid-terrace house close to Streatham High Street
- Gorgeous bay-fronted reception room with high ceilings
- Fabulous kitchen boasting dining area
- Generous master bedroom and three further double bedrooms
- Beautiful bathroom with roll-top bath and separate shower
- Sun room leading to lovely garden with raised beds
- Ample storage space including cellar and loft
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
Kingscourt Road is located just off Streatham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and amenities. The open spaces of Tooting Bec Common are also easily accessed.
Streatham Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
Tooting Bec Lido
A great place for a swim! Because it's an open air pool, it's ideal in the summer.
A great recently opened restaurant on Streatham Hill. Go here for something completely different to the other places in the area.
Streatham Hill station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,704 (158 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400