Set within the redeveloped Old Gas Works this contemporary two bedroom flat has been well designed throughout to offer open-plan living space with stylish décor.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the sixth floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Sleek kitchen with Electrolux integrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second generous and well presented bedroom
- Provides lovely private balcony
- Benefits from NACD door entry system
- Access to superb communal garden and roof terrace
Old Gas Works is located within the heart of Sutton offering a wide range of shops, restaurants and transport links with the green spaces of Sutton Park nearby.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
An excellent place for children and families.
Open 'til late, grab freshly glazed doughnuts from the drive-thru.
West Sutton station
Sutton Common station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2266
- Ground rent:
- £525 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020