This is a stunning five bedroom house has been beautifully refurbished throughout, providing generous accommodation with an fabulous kitchen/dining room, a wonderful master suite and a fantastic garden.
- Superb house arranged over three floors
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room with feature fireplace
- Impressive open-plan kitchen incorporating dining area
- Bi-folding doors leading to lawned garden with decking area
- Generous and bright master bedroom boasting en suite
- Four further excellent bedrooms
- Boot room, utility, guest cloakroom and cellar
- Presented to the highest of standards with neutral décor
Kinfauns Road is situated within easy reach of Streatham High Road, which offers a wide range of shops and amenities. The closest station is Tulse Hill (National Rail) providing access into the City and London Bridge.
Tulse Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great recently opened restaurant on Streatham Hill. Go here for something completely different to the other places in the area.
West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre
So many activities for adults and children. I personally love the exercise classes, Zumba and Boxfit.
The Lido Cafe
A modern British restaurant overlooking Brockwell Lido. Great for breakfast - plus lunch and dinner for that matter!
Tulse Hill station
West Norwood station
Streatham Hill station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,043 (189 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400