Set within a secure gated development, this spacious three-bedroom duplex property boasts an incredible amount of entertaining space with open-plan living and patio garden.
- A secure gated development boasting gym and swimming pool
- Generously proportioned open plan living with high ceilings
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- French doors to well maintained patio garden
- Two substantial double bedrooms (master with en suite)
- Additional third bedroom and family shower room
- Private entrance and period, spiral staircase
- Charming communal grounds with on-site porter
Regents Bridge Gardens is quietly located away from main roads but still offers swift access to the many transport links and shops at Vauxhall. Vauxhall Park is close by with tennis courts available.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2111
- Ground rent:
- Included within service charge
- Service charge:
- £5250 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,508 (140 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
0203 841 4200