Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking.
- Spacious and well-designed two bedroom flat
- Good size reception with Flanagan Lawrence designed kitchen
- Both bedrooms with bespoke made-to-measure wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Family bathroom and private balcony
- Extensive facilities including gym, cinema and concierge
- Close to Victoria Station and Hyde Park
- Lease 999 years and completion expected March 2016
Located within the heart of the nations capital, Buckingham Palace Road offers excellent access to both Victoria Street as well as Belgravia while Buckingham Palace is over the road.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
St. James's Park station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 3014
- Ground rent:
- £800 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £8.50 psqft pa
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,022 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020