Set within a stunning riverside warehouse conversion this superb two bedroom flat offers generous and bright interiors and boasts a wonderful reception room, master bedroom with en suite and sauna and lovely balcony.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a stunning riverside warehouse conversion
- Fantastic 37' reception room with balcony over the Thames
- Stunning master bedroom with en suite bathroom and sauna
- Good-sized second double bedroom with en suite
- Large well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Utility room plus additional WC
- Underground parking
Wapping High Street is ideally situated moments from the River Thames and Wapping Station which provides great links into central London. The lovely St Katharine Docks is also in close proximity.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2111
- Ground rent:
- £311 per half-year (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2670.5 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,626 (151 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222