Conveniently located moments from Harrow town centre, this delightful three bedroom mid-terrace house is well presented throughout and boasts period features with modern décor and a lovely private garden.
- Attractive three bedroom mid-terraced period house
- Period features combined with modern interiors
- Larger than average separate fitted kitchen
- Two good size reception rooms
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage
- Private rear garden with a patio area
- West Harrow recreation ground is within easy reach
- Located within the desirable West Harrow Village
Vaughan Road offers a fantastic location, conveniently situated moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Harrow town centre. Harrow on the Hill Station is within close proximity.
West Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A pizza joint in Harrow - handmade pizza ready in 60 seconds from the wood fired oven.
Awesome burrito-style Mediterranean wraps for lunch and dinner.
All you can eat lunch buffet for £5.50 with a good selection for vegetarians.
West Harrow station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,560 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,032 (95 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050