This simply stunning five bedroom house on a beautiful and quiet street has been superbly re-furbished throughout, boasting an exceptionally stylish and modern interior, gorgeously maintained garden and private garage.
- Stunning kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Rear extension with bi-folding doors to beautiful garden
- Gorgeous open-plan reception room
- Italian designed bathrooms with a boutique style finish
- Under-floor heating throughout property
- Built-in speakers throughout controlled by phone
- Bathroom with steam shower and free-standing bath tub
- Truly outstanding specification throughout
Situated on Egliston Mews, the scenic walks between Putney Bridge and Barnes are within easy reach, while the exceptional range of shops, bars and restaurants on Putney High Street are also nearby.
West Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
Putney Bridge station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,673 (155 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000