A stunning four bedroom detached house boasting substantial accommodation and beautiful period features, a wonderful garden and a garage, desirably located moments from Dundonald Park.
- Fabulous detached house arranged over three floors
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Beautiful dining room with patio doors to garden
- Well equipped kitchen and adjoining utility room
- Four great sized bedrooms, two with fitted storage
- Quality white suite bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Lovely lawned garden with mature borders
- Garage and ample off-street parking
Kingswood Road is a quiet tree-lined street situated close to the local amenities of Kingston Road and is within easy reach of an excellent range of shops, restaurants and bars along The Broadway.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Merton Park station
Dundonald Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,297 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,647 (153 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900