An impressive seven bedroom detached house beautifully arranged over two stunning floors and boasting exceptional interiors, a beautifully maintained private garden and a carousel driveway.
- A substantial seven bedroom detached home
- Enviably located on a premiere leafy road on Broad Walk
- Comprising two stunning reception rooms with bay windows
- Elaborate dining room conveniently connected to kitchen
- Sizeable and bright bedrooms
- Beautiful rear garden with mature trees vast manicured lawn
- Carousel driveway with electric entry gates
- Located moments from the green space of Groveland's Park
With an ideal location close to the shops and amenities found in and around Southgate, the property also boasts close proximity to the green, open spaces of Grovelands Park.
Winchmore Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Winchmore Hill Green
A lovely green space in the heart of Winchmore Hill. It is a great place to sit whilst watching the day pass by.
A great deli that also sells local produce. Pop in for a snack or light meal.
Buckle and Vaughan
A contemporary restaurant serving European food in the heart of Winchmore Hill. On a sunny day, ask to sit by the front so the bi-folding windows are folded back and you can people watch.
Winchmore Hill station
Grange Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,840 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 6,190 (575 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Enfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4050