A stylish two bedroom flat offering sleek and contemporary designs in a fantastic location, offering well proportioned, light and airy interiors throughout and a private patio garden.
- A two bedroom luxury flat set on the ground floor
- Situated within a secure, modern development
- Stunning reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with stylish integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Fabulous fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Private entrance and rear garden
- Pretty communal gardens
The property is located near the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Islington. Angel(Northern Line) station is close by for links into the city and beyond.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
Essex Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,270 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 678 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.