Situated in Ashdown Way, this well presented two bedroom first floor flat benefits from neutral décor, well proportioned rooms and off-street parking.
- Well-proportioned two bedroom flat
- Located in this purpose-built development
- Benefiting from neutral décor and off-street parking
- Airy reception room with ample dining space
- Modern kitchen
- Two generous bedrooms
- Smart bathroom
- Communal garden
Ashdown Way is conveniently situated just off Balham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also easily accessed. Balham Rail and Underground Station is also nearby.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
Camden Coffee House
If you're feeling tired and in need of a caffeine hit, Camden Coffee House is the place to go! #bestcoffeeintown
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Tooting Bec station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £599 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 502 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000