Located in a sought-after area in a private gated square and arranged over five floors, this superb five bedroom house boasts spacious living with gorgeous roof lounge and terraces overlooking Barbican's historic sites.
- Beautiful reception room with all to ceiling windows
- Gorgeous open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Lovely master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Four further well proportioned bedrooms
- Generous study with private balcony
- Useful garage and secure off road parking available
- Set alongside the Roman Wall and 11th Century Church
- Amazing location close to the centre of London
The luxury boutiques of the Royal Exchange are moments away and the local area offers a wealth of fashionable bars, vibrant cafes and world class restaurants.
Barbican locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Workshop Coffee Co.
Great coffee and even better banana bread!
Sushi Tetsu is a fantastic and very personable sushi restaurant tucked down a small passageway in Clerkenwell. It serves some of the best sushi in London.
Great food in a glass-walled Benugo restaurant that has a varied menu made using local produce. It is just a short walk from London Liverpool Street and Spitalfields Market.
St. Paul's station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,862 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Corporation Of London
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,515 (233 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800