Set in a stunning gated riverside development this beautiful top floor three bedroom apartment offers a fantastic interior living space, two private balconies, off-street parking and wonderful communal gardens.
- Beautiful top floor three bedroom apartment
- Lovely living space with large bright reception room
- Three double bedrooms with en suite to the master
- Situated in a gated riverside development
- Benefits from off street parking and communal gardens
- Highly sought after location in a peaceful residential area
- Surrounded by stunning wildlife conservation areas
- Moments from local amenities and transport links
Wyatt Drive is a highly sought-after location in SW13 set amongst beautiful wildlife conservation areas and gorgeous riverside walks along the Thames.
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A favourite of mine, this deli in Barnes sells things to take away and tasty lunch and dinnertime meals.
Great pub with a massive beer garden, it's a fantastic place to hang out with friends.
The best place for brunch in Barnes! There's also a members' club and a cinema.
Barons Court station
Ravenscourt Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,637 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,221 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288