A spacious and well presented two bedroom ground floor flat, situated on the ground floor of a popular residential dwelling, providing off-street parking and a stunning modern kitchen.
- Beautifully bright reception room with dual aspect windows
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional bedroom of a good size
- Attractive bathroom with white suite and storage cupboard
- Separate WC
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher
- Off street parking and visitors pass
Peacefully set on the edge of Barnes Common, and minutes away from Barnes Common National Rail station, the property is conveniently located for amenities and road links along the Upper Richmond Road just moments away.
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Red Lion
A great pub on Castelnau Road with a back garden.
The busiest place in Barnes! Great for breakfast and a morning coffee, plus you can stock up on fantastic bread and cakes too.
A healthy buffet that changes every Friday and charged by weight. Lots of choice, great food and right in the heart of Barnes next to the pond.
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,582 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 699 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000