A beautiful two bedroom split-level flat set within a sensitively converted Victorian college building and offering spacious accommodation full of character.
- Located on the first floor of a Grade II listed building
- Stylish interior and attractive period features
- Reception room with double-height ceiling and large windows
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite bathroom
- Mezzanine-level study
- Secure underground parking
- Gorgeous communal areas and communal gardens
The amenities of Battersea Park Road are right on the doorstep, as are the green open spaces and leisure facilities of Battersea Park. Local transport links include Battersea Park Station and Queenstown Road Station.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,090 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111