Set within a smart gated development in the heart of Battersea, this superb three bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation with high ceilings and stylish interior.
- Situated on the ground floor
- Vast reception room with high ceilings
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room
- Concierge service
- Presented in superb condition throughout
The shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of Battersea are on the doorstep, as are the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Battersea Park station
Clapham Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,031 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111