This fantastic one bedroom ninth floor flat is set within a prestigious riverside development and boasts fabulous open-plan living area and gorgeous roof terrace with river views.
- Gorgeous one bedroom ninth floor flat
- Set within a popular riverside development
- Boasts fantastic reception room with high ceilings
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Marvellous private 28'6 roof terrace
The property benefits from a great location by the River Thames and Battersea Park is just on the other side of the road while Battersea Park and Queenstown Road rail station are just a short walk away.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,640 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 508 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111