This premium flat is set on the ninth floor within an exclusive expanding development in Battersea has two bedrooms with one en suite, a balcony with views of the River Thames and concierge services.
- Fantastic views of the River Thames from the balcony
- Underground car parking for one car
- Large reception/dining area with floor to ceiling windows
- Concierge serviced block
- Beautiful communal grounds with water features
- Direct access to the river Thames
- On site amenities including shopping, cafes and gymnasium
- High quality specification including Sonos integrated sound
This property is ideally located near Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction Stations for excellent transport links in and out of London, along with river walks along the Thames and road links across Wandsworth Bridge leading into Chelsea.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
An amazing champagne bar in Parsons Green. It does great cocktails, champagne brands and food. The staff remember your name and it is the perfect place for a quiet drink with friends. Incredible acoustic live acts play every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
Clapham Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 821 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111