Benefiting from a porter and lift, this stylish and spacious three bedroom flat has a neutral décor and well proportioned reception room with stylish semi-open-plan kitchen.
- Stylish and spacious second floor flat
- 24' reception room with dining area
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Set within purpose-built property with porterage and lift
Queensborough Terrace is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,037 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000