Boasting a fantastic location close to Hyde Park, this elegant three bedroom flat benefits from a bright and airy reception room with a leafy outlook, good-sized bedrooms, lift access and porterage.
- Elegant and recently refurbished three bed third floor flat
- Beautiful portered block opposite the fantastic Hyde Park
- Boasts large, stylish reception room with ornate balcony
- Features open-plan fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Offers two additional well presented bedrooms
- Benefits from a fantastic location
Bayswater Road is moments away from Notting Hill Gate where a range of fashionable restaurants and bars can be found while Queensway is also situated closely hosting a variation of shops, general amenities and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,309 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000