This is a recently renovated, premium three bedroom flat located opposite from Acton Green Common. There are highest specification fixtures and fittings adorning the generously proportioned rooms.
- Stunning three bedroom flat
- Finished to an extremely high standard throughout
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Impressive open plan reception/kitchen with wood floors
- Two bathrooms (1 ensuite)
- Designer tiled entry ways and bathrooms
- Secure building with pretty gardens
- Strikingly generous proportions
Esmond Gardens is a quiet, leafy side street opposite from Acton Green Common and moments from Turnham Green Station.
Bedford Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
Delicious Vietnamese food to eat in or takeaway. Try the banh mi - tasty baguettes with a range of fillings and hot sauce.
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
Turnham Green station
Chiswick Park station
South Acton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,710 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,633 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,133 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000