This stunning four bedroom apartment offers ample living space with a superb combination of elegant décor and modern fixtures and fittings.
- Highly sought-after located in the heart of Belgravia
- Exquisite four bedroom apartment
- Elegant décor and modern fittings
- Stylish en suite to each of the four bedrooms
- Arranged over the upper and lower ground floors
- Classic period conversion
- Generously size reception room with grand fireplace
- Spacious dining room and modern kitchen
West Halkin Street is an exclusive residential area close to excellent amenities and green open spaces including Sloane Square, King's Road and Hyde Park. Knightsbridge Underground Station is close by for links throughout the city.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,330 (216 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000