Set within a beautiful period development moments from the many cafes and boutiques of Sloane Square, this desirable two bedroom flat benefits a nbewly refurbished interior with ample living and entertaining space.
- Period residential development
- Elegantly arranged over the lower ground floor
- Two bedroom with fitted storage space
- Open plan reception room/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely bathroom with a free standing bath
- Enviable location moments from Sloane Sqaure and the tube
Sloane Square is a prestigious London address offering a range of premier amenities and pavement lined cafes with King's Road also within close proximity boasting an extensive variety of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 753 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000