Situated on Cadogan Place with views over a pretty garden square, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of living space with a grand reception room opening onto a sunny balcony.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Chelsea
- Wonderful two bedroom apartment
- Grand reception room opening onto a sunny balcony
- Dining room leading out to a decked roof terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Ample storage space throughout
- Exceptional location moments from the Kings Road
Cadogan Place boasts a fantastic location just off of Sloane Street which is home to many high end designer retailers leading into Knightsbridge, Sloane Square is also within close proximity offering a wide range of shops, bars and eateries.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,187 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000