This expansive four bedroom luxury apartment boasts two sunny receptions with views over a prestigious garden square and is set on the second floor of a portered period conversion within the exclusive Eaton Square.
- Substantial double reception with ample space to dine
- South facing second reception / family room
- Good size eat in kitchen with ample storage space
- Master suite with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Grand period conversion with pretty communal areas
- Building with lift and porter
Eaton Square is a picturesque and well maintained exclusive garden square offering immediate access to the high end boutiques and cafes available around Belgravia and a selection of world class shops within Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £25,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,221 (299 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000