Boasting a peaceful location within a secure mews development with underground parking and porter, this stunning three bedroom house offers elegant interiors an expanse of living and entertaining space throughout.
- Beautiful three bedroom mews house
- Smart 19' reception room opening onto a balcony
- Modern kitchen with ample space for dining
- Three bathrooms all with stunning fixtures and fittings
- Situated within a pretty and secure mews development
- Two underground car parking spaces
- Enviable Belgravia address
Dorset Mews is a peaceful Belgravia address and offers easy access to the many upmarket designer retailers and eateries within Sloane Square with Knightsbridge also within close proximity offering a more extensive range.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
A traditional family-run Italian restaurant where they serve the best pizza this side of Naples.
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,671 (248 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000