This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of a smart period conversion which benefits from an enviable position moments from the Brunswick Centre.
- Wonderful one bedroom flat
- Refurbished to an excellent standard throughout
- Bright open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Smart bedroom with study area and fitted wardrobes
- Desirable location close to amenities
Guilford Street offers a great location close to the local shops, bars and restaurants of Russell Square, King's Cross and Camden.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,840 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 501 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900