Boasting excellent living and entertaining space this fantastic two bedroom property further benefits communal garden and a great location in Bounds Green.
- Fantastic two bedroom property
- Boasting excellent living and entertaining space
- Benefits from a communal garden and a great location
- Good sized reception room and well equipped kitchen
- Offers a lovely bay-fronted master bedroom
- Stylishly finished bathroom
- Great location for local amenities and transport links
Beech Road is quietly situated in a residential area close to the amenities of Bounds Green. Bowes Park Station (National Rail) and Bounds Green Station (Picadilly Line) are nearby for links to central London and beyond.
Bounds Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great road full of so many different cuisines that goes on for miles. Great Turkish restaurants!
Pitch and Putt, Alexandra Park
Enjoy a round or two with your friends and family and the stunning views of London too!
This furniture shop in Southgate sells really unique and interesting pieces.
Bounds Green station
Bowes Park station
Palmers Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,932 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,262 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 779 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4040