Quietly set within a gorgeous rural area this grand three bedroom house is presented in outstanding condition, offering stunning living space and access to use of around 9 acres of beautiful gardens.
- A exceptional three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Peacefully located in the beautiful Surrey Hills
- Close to the amenities of Bramley and nearby Shalford
- Light and airy reception room with dining space
- Three impressive double bedrooms and all en suite
- Surrounded by gorgeous and imposing private grounds
- Sunken rose garden by Gertrude Jekyll
- Long private drive and secure automated gates.
The property is set within an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Surrey Hills approximately 2.7 miles outside Guildford, on a hill with breathtaking views across the South of England.
Bramley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Grantley Arms
A newly refurbished pub that has possibly one of the best Sunday roasts in the area...
The Snooty Fox
A fantastic sandwich bar in Shalford where I grab lunch if i'm out and about.
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,885 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,855 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Waverley Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,932 (179 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000