Set within a converted Art Deco building, this fabulous three bedroom split-level apartment is stylish and spacious and benefits from underground parking.
- Secure entry, concierge service, lift access to first floor
- Reception room with dining area
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional generous double bedrooms
- Jack and Jill bathroom
- Modern neutral décor and wood floor
- Secure underground parking space
A great range of amenities can be found throughout Brentford and the shops and restaurants of Chiswick and Kew are within easy reach.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
L'oro di Napoli
The owners of this family-run pizza restaurant are from Naples. The service is great and the pizza is delicious. The Toto pizza is my favourite.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,093 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000