Arranged over the second and third floors, this four bedroom duplex boasts well arranged accommodation including a large reception room with balcony and smart separate kitchen.
- Well arranged duplex flat
- Large reception room with balcony
- Smart separate kitchen
- Four generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Ideally located close to Brixton Hill
St Matthews Road is just off Brixton Water Lane and has a variety of amenities with Brixton Hill just moments away. The nearest underground station is Brixton (Victoria Line).
Brixton Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Herne Hill Market
A buzzing Sunday market, right near Herne Hill Station.
Happy hour cocktails and a range of dishes and cuisines from all over South East Asia.
The Agile Rabbit
Great pizza, drinks, live music at weekends and friendly service.
Herne Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,977 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £978 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 963 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757