Set within the heart of Brixton, this excellent first floor studio flat offers superb open-plan accommodation detailed with wonderful fixtures and fittings.
- Excellent location for transport links and amenities
- Superb first floor studio flat
- Fantastically presented proportioned throughout
- Charming shower room with separate WC
- Well equipped fitted kitchen
- Over looking the sought-after Electric Avenue
Electric Avenue is located moments from a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on offer in central Brixton.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Seven at Brixton
Unique homemade cocktails in the middle of Brixton Market, made using their own secret recipes. A small place, but very nice for a date. They also sell food.
The Prince of Wales
A Brixton institution, this bar has amazing roof terraces and serves food in the day too. You can dance the night away until the early hours when they have DJs playing.
The new go to place in Brixton. Restaurants, bars and work spaces in converted shipping containers.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,385 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 260 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757