Located within a smart building, this simply stunning two bedroom flat provides spacious accommodation with stylish décor throughout.
- A spacious two bedroom third floor flat
- Spacious 20' reception room with impressive high ceilings
- Double aspect arched sash windows supplying a sought-after v
- Modern open-plan kitchen, two generous bedrooms
- Smart bathroom, guest cloakroom
- Bike storage and first come first served parking for 3 cars
This Grade II listed building lies directly opposite a tennis and fitness centre, whiThis Grade II listed building lies directly opposite a tennis and fitness centre, while Market Road itself is located just off Caledonian Road.
Caledonian Road locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
Caledonian Road station
Holloway Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 816 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000