A contemporary two bedroom flat with balconies enjoying views over the City and Canary Wharf, located in an exciting new development in the heart of the Surrey Quays.
- Fabulous fifth floor flat in the heart of the Surrey Quays
- Two bright double bedrooms both with private balconies
- Stunning open-plan reception room/kitchen with amazing views
- Contemporary bathroom and en suite shower room
- Underground parking and concierge service
- Stunning views over the City and Canary Warf
- Extremely well presented and furnished to a high standard
- Fantastic location with great transport links
The Water Gardens is ideally located for use of the pleasant Surrey Quays, the local shopping centre, and Southwark Park. The Thames river boat service is within easy reach, as well as an array of A roads.
Canada Water locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
A great gastropub on Narrow Street in Limehouse with fabulous food and a lovely atmosphere. The terrace has superb views of the Thames and you can go for a stroll around picturesque Limehouse Basin afterwards to walk off all the calories consumed!
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Canada Water station
Surrey Quays station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,994 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,743 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 914 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500