This stunning one bedroom apartment located on the third floor of a stylish, newly built residential development offers a fantastic living space with bright and airy interiors and a private 'winter garden' balcony.
- A superbly presented fully furnished one bedroom apartment
- Set in an exclusive new Barratt Homes development
- Excellent finish
- Private winter garden balcony
- Communal roof terrace with panoramic views of London
- Underground parking space for additional £150 per month
- Access to communal residents gym
- Moments from Canada Water Underground Station
Maple Quays is part of the multi-million pound regeneration of Canada Water and is moments from local amenities and within easy reach of Canary Wharf, Greenwich and the City.
Canada Water locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Canada Water station
Surrey Quays station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,910 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,206 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 548 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500