A stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment ideally located moments from Canary Wharf and boasting a contemporary interior with a sizeable terrace with marina views.
- Stylish three bedroom flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Benefits from off-street parking and on site porter
- Superb reception room with ample space to dine
- Offers contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bright master bedroom with en suite jacuzzi bathroom
- Two additional well presented bedrooms
- Boasts balcony with views over the marina
Boardwalk Place is fashionably located within walking distance of the many elite shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf and West India Quay.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
All Saints station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,384 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777