Desirably situated in a luxury dock-side development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stylish interior with a high-specification finish and contemporary appeal.
- Great one bedroom flat on the twenty-second floor
- Interior finish of a fantastic standard
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Generously proportioned reception room
- Impressive view through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Smart open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish and modern bathroom
- Concierge services provided
West India Quay enjoys a continental café style scene with an exclusive selection of bars and restaurants as well as the nearby cinema and shops of the Canary Wharf Complex. Local transport links include West India Quay (DLR) and Canary Wharf (underground.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
West India Quay station
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 628 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777