This contemporary two bedroom twentieth floor apartment boasts a stunning, high-specification interior with fabulous views over the dock towards the famous skyscrapers of Canary Wharf.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Spacious living area ideal for entertaining
- Open-plan kitchen with a selection of appliances
- Generous master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
- Bright second bedroom/study, en suite shower room and WC
- Secure and allocated underground parking
- 24-hour concierge service
West India Quay enjoys a continental café style scene with an exclusive selection of bars and restaurants as well as the nearby cinema and shops of the Canary Wharf Complex. Local transport links include West India Quay (DLR) and Canary Wharf.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
Friendly, efficient and great value!
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
West India Quay station
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,508 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777