This fantastic one bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a period conversion, offering a large and bright reception room with a modern kitchen, and benefits from a generously sized bedroom.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Set in a great period conversion
- Offering a large and bright reception room
- Provides a lovely modern fitted kitchen
- Benefits from a generously sized bedroom
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Chalk Farm
Adelaide Road is found moments from the heart of Chalk Farm, and the large selection of shops and services found therein, with Camden also within easy reach. Local transport links include Chalk Farm and Camden Underground Station.
Chalk Farm locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
Wandering through one of the many stalls in Camden Market, there's always something to catch the eye!
A little taste of Africa. Great ambience, incredible South African Zulu statues and if that doesn't win you over, the all day 2-4-1 cocktails will!
Chalk Farm station
Kentish Town West station
Belsize Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 469 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000