A superb two bedroom flat set in a gorgeous and uniquely designed block that offers stunning communal areas, a 24hr concierge, wifi.
- Stunning two bedroom flat
- Set in a uniquely designed apartment block
- Stunning communal areas internal and external
- Brilliant services included
- WiFi included within the rental
- Fantastic location moments from central Camden
- Apartment block benefits from a 24hr concierge
- Floor plan layouts may change
Chalk Farm Road is a superb location moments from the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Camden Town, while the green open spaces of Primrose Hill are also within easy reach.
Chalk Farm locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best venues for rock and metal bands and club nights opposite Camden Town Underground Station.
The York & Albany
Superb cocktails and excellent food right by Regent's Park.
The Blues Kitchen
This American themed restaurant is fantastic! Not only is the food very tasty, but the atmosphere is electric - live music on a Friday and Saturday and distinctive tasting cocktails draw in a big crowd.
Chalk Farm station
Kentish Town West station
Camden Town station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,057 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 299 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000