This substantial two bedroom flat set within a sought-after block just off Fulham Road, features stylish décor, a gorgeous kitchen, en suite facilities and an outstanding reception room filled with natural light.
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Spacious reception room with ample room to dine
- Stylish well equipped integrated kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Chic fully tilled shower room
- Set within a fabulous purpose built block
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Drayton Court on Drayton Gardens is close to an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants along Fulham Road and nearby King's Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (District, Circle and Piccadilly lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 900 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000