Enviably located moments from popular Fulham Road, this lovely one bedroom flat features great proportions throughout, charming period features and superb reception room.
- Superb one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary integrated kitchen leading to dining room
- Ample-sized double bedroom featuring fitted storage
- Stylish shower room
- Ample storage throughout
- Excellent location just off Fulham Road
Callow Road is ideally situated in close proximity to Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 552 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000