Offering a substantial roof terrace with ample living and entertaining space throughout, this highly desirable two bedroom flat benefits an enviable location between the fashionable King's Road and the River Thames.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Elegantly arranged over the first, second and third floors
- Two bedroom with fitted storage space
- Bright and airy reception room with modern kitchen
- High ceilings with a neutrally decorated interior
- Substantial roof terrace over the third floor
- Exceptional location in the heart of Chelsea
- Moments from the River Thames
Flood Street is a pretty residential road boasting close proximity to the many designer shops, boutiques and eateries King's Road has to offer with a picturesque stretch of the River Thames also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 835 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000