A simply fantastic two bedroom flat offering en suite facilities, beautifully presented living and entertaining space, modern fittings and fixtures and a fabulous garden at the rear.
- Exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat
- Set on the lower ground floor
- Featuring a wealth of entertaining space
- Modern fittings and fixtures
- Bay-fronted reception room
- Smart kitchen with fitted appliances
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Amazing garden
A vast array of shops and amenities are conveniently close by on Fulham Road and cater for every need. The nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,213 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000