A beautifully presented one bedroom flat situated in the desirable borough of Kensington and Chelsea and located on the first floor, offering spacious rooms with high ceilings.
- Chic one bedroom first floor flat
- Stylish interiors with well proportioned rooms
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Fantastic en suite bathroom with separate shower cubical
- Superb wood floors throughout
- Expansive bay-fronted reception room with ample dining space
- Generous double bedroom with fitted storage
- Located in the ever more popular Chelsea area
Superbly located moments from a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along Earls Court Road and Old Brompton Road, popular King's Road and Fulham Road are also close by.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 667 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000