Set within an imposing residential development between the River and King's Road, this desirable one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior with stunning views over Chelsea.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Arranged over the sixth floor and accessed via lift
- One bedroom with a modern bathroom
- Bright reception room with stunning roof top views
- Well equipped kitchen
- Fantastic location moments from the River
Cheyne Place is a pretty residential address offering an exceptional location for the many boutiques, designer shops and eateries along King's Road with a picturesque stretch of the River Thames also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.