Set on the third floor of a popular portered block in Chelsea, this stylish one bedroom flat offers luxurious accommodation with superb access to the world class shopping along King's Road.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat
- Generous reception with space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with ample storage
- Modern bathroom with heated towel rail
- Portered block and accessed via lift
Chelsea Cloisters is located along Sloane Avenue where you can find a number of local conveniences and pavement lined cafes but for a more extensive range of up market shops, bars and restaurants the famous King's Road is also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 400 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000